Thermal wellhead is one of the surface equipment for thermal oil recovery.
It is used for steam injection, stuffy well and oil flow production.
It is composed of Christmas tree, tubing head, and bottom flange.
One side of the Christmas tree is connected with the wellhead compensator, which is the steam inlet.
The oil nozzle on the other side is connected with the oil pipeline, which is the crude oil outlet.
Steam enters the stratum through steam injection valve, main pass valve, and heat insulation tubing.
Tubing head and wing valves are used for nitrogen injection or fracturing. When the pressure is lower than 21Mpa, a clamp is used to connect the Thermal wellhead.
when the pressure is higher than 21Mpa, the flanged connection is usually adopted.
Sanjack provides one-stop thermal recovery solutions for Bankers Oilfield in Albania, including steam injection boilers, water treatment devices, thermal wellhead, VIT&VIC, injection & recovery pumps, thermal packers, and pumping units.
The wellhead structure diagram is as follows：
The parameter table of thermal wellhead and christmas tree in Albania is as follows:
|Casing head A: PR1 PSL2 DD-1.5 370℃|
|A1||Casing head, top flange 11″ 3000psi x bottom 9 5/8″ SOW, with 8 lock down screw, c/w two 2″ LP side outlets||Nos||1|
|A2||Bull plug, 2″LP||Nos||2|
|A3||7″Slip type casing hanger,||Nos||1|
|A4||Bolt with (2) nuts, 1 3/8-8UN-10.25″||Nos||16|
|A5||Ring gasket R53||Nos||1|
|Spacer spool B: PR1 PSL2 DD-1.5 370℃|
|B1||Adapter flange, top studded 7 1/16″ 5000psi x bottom flange 11″ 3000psi||Nos||1|
|B2||Bolt with (1) nut 1 3/8″-8UN-7.1″||Nos||12|
|B3||Spacer spool, top flange 7 1/16″ 5000psi x bottom flange 7 1/16″*5000psi||Nos||1|
|B4||Bolt with (2) nuts 1 3/8″-8UN-11.4″||Nos||12|
|B5||Ring gasket R46||Nos||1|
|Tubing head C: PR1 PSL2 DD-1.5 370℃|
|C1||Tubing head, top flange 7 1/16″*5000psi x bottom flange 7 1/16″*5000psi, with 12 lock down screws, with two 2 1/16″ 5000 psi studded outlets.||Nos||1|
|C2||Ring gasket R24||Nos||4|
|C3||Threaded flange, 2 1/16″*5000psi-2″LP||Nos||2|
|C4||Bull plug, 2″LP-NPT 1/2″||Nos||1|
|C5||Needle valve, 5000psi||Nos||1|
|C6||Pressure gauge, 0-5000psi||Nos||1|
|C7||Bolt with (2) nuts 7/8″-9UNC-6.5″||Nos||16|
|C8||Tubing hanger, for 4 1/2 * 3 1/2 VIT||Nos||1|
|C9||Ring gasket R46||Nos||1|
|C10||Bolt with (2) nuts 1 3/8″-8UN-11.4″||Nos||12|
|C11||Bolt with (1) nut 7/8″-9UNC-4.33″||Nos||16|
|C12||Flange type gate valve, 2 1/16″*5000psi||Nos||2|
|C13||Bull plug, 2″LP||Nos||1|
|X-mas tree D: PR1 PSL2 DD-1.5 370℃|
|D1||Adapter flange, top 3 1/8″ 5000 psi x bottom flange 7 1/16″ 5000psi||Nos||1|
|D2||Bolt with (1) Nut, 1 1/8″-8UNC-5.12″||Nos||8|
|D3||Valve block, drift 3 1/8″ * 5000psi and by pass 2 9/16″ * 5000psi, bottom 3 1/8″ 5000psi flange × 3 1/2″EUE box top||1|
|D4||Bolt with (1) Nut, 1″-8UNC-4.6″||Nos||16|
|D5||Flange type gate valve, 2 9/16″*5000psi||Nos||2|
|D6||Bolt with (2) nuts, 1″-8UNC-6.88″||Nos||16|
|D7||Flow controller, 2 9/16″*5000psi||Nos||1|
|D8||Bull plug, NPT 2″||Nos||1|
|D9||Polished rod BOP, with one set of 1 1/2″ polished rod ram, top x bottom 3 1/2″ EUE thread connection’||Nos||1|
|D10||Stuffing box, seal 1 1/2″ polished rod, 3 1/2″ EUE pin connection||Nos||1|
|D11||Ring gasket R27||Nos||4|
|D12||Clamp flange 2 9/16″*5000psi||Nos||1|
|D13||Ring gasket R35||Nos||1|
|1||Seals for hanger||Set||1|
|2||Bull plug 3 1/2″ EUE||Nos||1|
|Repair kits (for 5 sets wellhead)|
|1||Wear bushing, OD 178mm||Nos||1|
|2||Wear bushing, OD 275mm||Nos||1|
|3||Test plug, NC 38 Pin x box||Nos||1|
|4||Test plug, NC50 Pin x box||Nos||1|
|5||Spanner (2 pc/spec)||Set||1|
Sanjack’s thermal wellhead has the following characteristics：
- 2 1 / 16 “and 3 1 / 8” gate valves are manual operated, rising stem parallel gate valves.
- The packing adopts the combined seal form of O-ring and expanded graphite seal ring, which can adjust the tightness of graphite seal ring under pressure, so that the seal is reliable and opening/closing is easily to operate.
- The seal between the gate plate, valve seat and valve body is the outlet end seal.
- The valve is of rising stem structure, and the opening/closing of valve can be judged by observing the position of valve stem. In order to prevent mud and other dirt from entering the valve stem thread, a protective cover is designed on the top of the hand-wheel.
- The gate valve (BOP) is manual operating, Non rising stem, double-sided and horizontal. When the hand-wheel at both ends is rotated, the left and right main cores are closed or separated from each other to achieve the purpose of sealing/opening polished rod.
- The gasket and sealing block of double stuffing box are composed of left and right parts, and the opening of seal ring is for easy installation.
- The fluid passing through the check valve can only flow from one end to the other. Both ends of the check valve are 2LP female thread, which can be connected with the male thread at both ends.
- The fluid passing through the ball valve is relatively unobstructed. Both ends of the ball valve are 2LP female thread, which can be connected with the male thread at both ends.