Quick lock ram BOP
Traditional blowout preventers all adopted side door bolt connected structures, which require a lot of manpower and time when replacing or repairing the ram every time. On the basis of absorbing the experience and advanced technology of oilfield well control around the world, Sanjack has independently developed a quick lock bolt ram blowout preventer to meet market needs.
- No need for large high torque bolts, convenient disassembly and assembly of side doors.
- Greatly reduce the time for replacing the ram and effectively improve work efficiency with safety..
- Compact structure and reduced weight means more operation room
The working principle and purpose of Sanjack QL blowout preventers are not fundamentally different from traditional blowout preventers, but their structure has been effectively improved.
The side door is divided into two parts: inner and outer. Generally, a card type quick disconnect connection structure is used between the outer door and the inner door, which is simple to operate and can complete the replacement of the ram within 10 minutes, reducing labor time by 95%. The outer door and the shell are connected by bolts, usually without disassembly. In extreme cases, such as when the quick release connection mechanism between the inner and outer doors fails to open, the side door assembly and the shell can be disassembled by removing the outer door connecting bolts.
In summary, this QL design of Sanjack allows the side door to be opened without the need to remove large bolts, avoiding the risk of bolt and nut falling and improving safety. It can be quickly removed through a block structure or by removing spare emergency bolts to open the side door
In addition, a new type of wedge type hydraulic automatic locking mechanism has been adopted, which is composed of a wedge type main locking mechanism and a synchronous locking mechanism, significantly improving the locking reliability
- Sanjack Quick lock design can greatly reduce the time for replacing the ram and effectively improve work efficiency.
- The QL BOP adopts a forged structure, and the gate assembly, gate shaft seal, and U-shaped are completely interchangeable.
- Large diameter hydraulic cylinders are used to shear high-strength drill pipes
- Equipped with hydraulic automatic locking and dual locking functions, making pressurized operations safer and more reliable
|Nominal diameter(in)||9 to 21 3/4|
|Rated working pressure(psi)||5000 to 15000|
|Material||4130 or optional|
|Metal temperature class||-29~121℃|
|Nonmetal temp. class||-18~121℃|
|Ring gasket||Standard Parts|
|Dimension and Weight||Based on specific type|