Quick lock annular BOP
The working principle and purpose of Sanjack QL annular blowout preventers are not fundamentally different from traditional blowout preventers, but their structure has been effectively improved. No need for large high torque bolts, convenient disassembly and assembly of side doors.
- 20 years experience in designing and manufacturing QL annular BOP.
- Compact structure and reduced weight means more operation room.
- Greatly reduce the time for replacing the ram and effectively improve work efficiency with safety.
The working principle and purpose of Sanjack QL annular blowout preventers are not fundamentally different from traditional blowout preventers, but their structure has been effectively improved.
By using spherical rubber core, the top cover and shell of the blowout preventer adopt a block type bolt free connection structure which is simple to operate and can complete the replacement of the ram within 10 minutes, reducing labor time by 95%. In addition, the strength and wear resistance of rubber components have been improved, thus extending the service life of seals.
- The spherical rubber core is used, and the top cover of the BOP and the shell adopt the block type boltless connection structure, so that the structure is compact and the disassembly and assembly is fast, efficient, safe and reliable..
- The strength and wear resistance of the rubber parts are improved, and the service life of the seals is prolonged..
|Model||Quick lock annular BOP|
|Nominal diameter(in)||7 1/16 to 13 5/8|
|Rated working pressure(psi)||5000 to 15000|
|Material||AA to EE and optional|
|Metal temperature class||-29~121℃|
|Nonmetal temp. class||-18~121℃|
|Ring gasket||R45 or optional|
|Dimension and Weight||Based on specific type|