Hydril Annular BOP
Sanjack Petro has more than 20 years of experience in oil wellhead and Hydril Annular BOP production, with advanced manufacturing and testing equipment, can produce a variety of pressure levels, material levels, specification levels of well control equipment. After more than 20 years of development, thermal wellhead has formed a variety of products, Hydril Annular Blowout Preventer are used in many oilfields in the world.
- Sanjack Petro designs various types of Hydril Annular BOP according to the International standard.
- Do the pressure analysis to pressured and forced parts with 3D software to check the strength of Hydril Annular Blowout Preventer.
- The Hydril Annular BOP has carried out rigorous tests, such as magnetic particle, ultrasonic, pressure test and and so on.
Hydril type, or Tapered type BOP was the first annular preventer to incorporate into one unit the ability to pass tools and drill bits and to close on any shape present in the well bore. It used both externally applied hydraulic pressure and the well bore pressure to effect a closure.
Sanjack Tapered annular blowout preventer is the most common annular preventer in use in drilling rig, particularly in surface stack installations, and is unique in its response to well pressures. Like most other annular preventers, the preventer is closed with about 5,520 kPa (800 psi) pressure. The Sanjack Tapered annular blowout preventer with a working pressure of less than 69,000 kPa (10,000 psi) is however also energized by the well pressure so that when the well pressure increases, the closing pressure must be reduced to avoid damaging the packing unit. This wellhead pressure assist is derived from its piston configuration and applies also to the GL and MSP types of annular BOP preventers.
- Only Two Moving Parts (piston and packing unit) on the Tapered Annular BOP mean few areas are subjected to wear. The BOP is thus a safer, and more efficient mechanism requiring less maintenance and downtime..
- Large Pressure Energised Seals are used for dynamically sealing piston chambers to provide safe operation, long seal life, and less maintenance for Hydril Annular Blowout Preventer.
- Tapered Annular BOP of Sanjack has Piston Sealing Surfaces Protected by Operating Fluid lowers friction and protects against galling and wear to increase seal life and reduce maintenance time.
|Model||Tapered Annular Blowout Preventer|
|Nominal diameter(in)||7 1/16 to 13 5/8|
|Rated working pressure(psi)||5000 to 15000|
|Material||AA to EE and optional|
|Metal temperature class||-29~121℃|
|Nonmetal temp. class||-18~121℃|
|Ring gasket||R45 or optional|
|Dimension and Weight||Based on specific type|