Sanjack Petro has strong Diverter BOP design ability. According to International standard and Chinese national standard GB/T 20174-2019, Sanjack Petro has designed and developed a series of Diverter Blowout Preventers according to market demand.
- Sanjack Petro has passed ISO9001, ISO14001 certificate.
- Sanjack Petro adopted the principle of combining International Standard, National Standard and user’s view to design Diverter Blowout Preventers.
- Using Auto CAD, Solid Works computer software to design drawings of Diverter BOP, using virtual prototype technology to simulate and verify strength.
At the shoe, well integrity is often an issue with Diverter Blowout Preventer shallow casing strings and, in some cases, shutting in the well can cause too much pressure.
Whenever a well with little/no shoe integrity is closed-in, this can cause formation fluids to broach to the surface or it can cause a shoe breakdown. When the shoe broaches, a bottom supported rig can be put into danger (along with its crew), including platform, jack-up, and land rig, but it won’t considered as dangerous for a floating vessel.
When inadequate casing is present and a shallow gas kick is encountered in a bottom supported rig, diverting is the best alternative to shutting in.
To allow time for remedial action and potential evacuation, and to reduce the risk of damage, the flow needs to be directed as the well begins to unload. When shallow gas potential is seen, a Diverter BOP system should be installed before penetrating the formation. By doing this, proven well control procedures can be used. This can only occur when formation integrity will allow for the well to be killed (through the application of back pressure and/or shutting in).
- The design and development direction of the diverter is low-pressure drilling environment, and the structure is simple and reliable.
- Use the tapered rubber core, the top cover and the shell are connected by claw blocks.
- Only the piston and the tapered rubber core are moving parts, which effectively reduces the wear area and shortens the maintenance and repair time.
|Nominal diameter(in)||7 1/16 to 13 5/8|
|Rated working pressure(psi)||Around 3000|
|Material||AA to EE and optional|
|Metal temperature class||-29~121℃|
|Nonmetal temp. class||-18~121℃|
|Ring gasket||R45 or optional|
|Dimension and Weight||Based on specific type|